Sunday, July 06, 2008



She told me she’d made the vyasa puja dress of deep forest green with black trim, chodder and silvery pleats and coat it’s sure to be ready on time.
The crystal beads clap together as they dance reminding all of Mahaprabhu’s clarion call.
Srila Guru Maharaja repairing our ears by pouring in his nectarous katha, prepared us for service in Mahaprabhu’s mission.
The leis were confused today as soon as one maker had started another came with leis already made one of full and petaled roses, another of fuchsia with roses and the last of the unavoidable sumanasa flowers.
Giving chase from the asrama, respecting the ratha-bhojana-vrksa, I’m in hot pursuit of the gecko and the cruiser king. I catch up to them at the dog wash after going along the way of Mahamuni’s post box, the lion’s club and up the snob hill. I descended into the village where a large group was inspecting the shops on both sides. The wharf is on the left side and I swing onto the opal cliff. The hook of the point is next where a platoon of pink cruisers is in formation. Taking an early right I get back to the big road. At a go light one of the folks calls out from her beast “Will you be cruising by the beach?” I answer I have but will return shortly. Swinging around the soccer pitch where a furious game is happening I sprint between the lakes and to the redone road. When I get to the natasala I go right and meet them. Together we storm the town and go through Saint Dagwood’s park. The shoppers have returned to their corner and we make the left there with the cruiser king himself in the lead. Through the treacherous triangle he takes his leave at the dog wash where he met me. The gecko and I race to the harbor and he wins. The boats are out trying to beat the heat. Across from the tennis park there is a band playing something about a lady who has been something since nineteen eighty-five. The gecko takes his leave there and I give it what I have left to respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa one more time today and then shake the hand of the sandhya. OPT is there and we speak of how the tour is going ‘till Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari ring their bell to remind us it’s time for their dinner.
Lastly in the ninth they take their evening rest at least until they see what a warm night it is and then they might sneak out to dance under the moonlight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home