Thursday, April 03, 2008



Sumanas flowers from head to toe
If ever I've seen leis this long I don't know
Mahaprabhu's is doubled
Giridhari's wraps 'round his ankle nataraja
Didn't trip though
Gandharvika holds hers jump rope style
Listen for the rhyme is this tomorrow?
Or just the end of time and the toffee nose appears and cries “That's a fragment! You can't leave it like that!”
Respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa on my way to watch the stars rise. I pass unlimited signs where one of the folks is dancing in the door and singing out loud. “Murka!” he sings and waves. The wharf road in the opposite direction to the opal cliff the toffee nose has reappeared throwing his famous green flag, “I caught you again, Ha! Thought get away with leaving another fragment did you?” The point of the hook leads me on to a path by the beach where there are sufferers, joggers, and pickpockets. Then to the redone road to the hill by Saint Dagwood's river the toffee nose is tossing his flag again. On the left there is a park of skateboarders catching big air as they say.
After the stars have risen up the railroad bridge taking a left to Bhakta Blade's kutir. He's back from his vacation and on his way to the asrama. There on the right are mountain men in a park doing their own tricks to compete with the skateboarders. I attempt to go through the triangle on my own but I get sucked in and circle around a couple of times. Then I get a glimpse of the gecko on his way home and taking hold of his tail I'm able to leave the triangle's pull. I go on between the lakes and come to the soccer pitch and back onto the wharf road. The main road is next and the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to offer prayers and thanks for returning me for the ratri kalina service.
Bhakta Blade is on form this evening. A necklace brakes and scatters over the people in the kirtan. As an ecstatic platform is reached Mahaprabhu begins to dance. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari slip into their “A lion on the chase” night dress and enjoy the clear night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home