Friday, March 28, 2008



Srimati Gandharvika had a dream one night. An ecstatic dream it was too. She dreamed that her lord had appeared to taste some incredible. That love which his dear most receive as reciprocal for their love.
The more he tasted he fell to the ground in divine trance. “I can't let that happen, I shall cover you with my own self” she said. Thus the yellow and blue combine in this dress as green, Mahaprabhu.
The raindrops fell today, still the tree called out counting on me, I must have past about half past four. Though the clouds were full of water and they blocked out the springtime sun, I took shelter of Mr. Roy G. Biv and pedaled until the system was done. The gecko had an umbrella that covered us in a sufficiently though the clouds were full of water and they blocked out the springtime sun. The boats all stayed in the harbor and we went right on by the skull and cross bones flew. The sunny cove was empty the sufferers stayed away from there and the east cliff too. The wharf road brought me back after the gecko had returned to his own place. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa was glad to see I had sense to come in out of the weather to engage in the vaikalika service and later the sandhya.
Under the cover of darkness Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari dressed themselves in the white with flowers woven in deep within the far off jungle and prepared to dance all night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home