Thursday, March 27, 2008




Three dedicated angles from the dedicated land have come down to save me in this life
“Follow our path” they said “We’ll take you to Mahaprabhu’s home where we can all laugh and enjoy kirtan again”
That’s the way they’ve tried to elevate the consciousness of the folks and I and take us high over the mundane
Once again sumanas leis swing ‘round their necks as they dance together along with ecstatic love.
Sri ratha-bhojana-vrksa jaya vrksa jaya jaya vrksa! And it’s off around the main road through the parking lots and over the coast line highway cruisers are returning from the beach and students on their fixed gears fly back to their classrooms. Taking a left over a gulch to the toad road. He follows me to the soccer pitch and then turns back. As he says good-bye I set my sight on the wharf and on through the village to the east cliff. The point of the hook sees Johnny Law having a friendly discussion with a few locals. The redone road takes me to the natasala. The gecko takes me to the sea again where the big blue whale’s skeleton is being observed by some seasoned citizens who are quite amazed that the toffee nose won’t let me end this sentence, “revise revise or else!” He cries and shakes his fist in the air. From there we pass the vacationing Bhakta Blade’s kutir. Over the railroad bridge I look to the right and point out to the gecko that the mountain men are thoroughly are in control of the ramps in the park. No tricks right now but they wait in a pack to see who’ll break first.
I leave the gecko at his shop and sprint back to the long and winding to thank the ratha-bhojana-vrksa for a pleasant time of pedaling. Then the sandhya is going on and I’m in time to circle another holy tree.
It’s a miracle mom, the night dress for this evening, that by the grace of the angles we are able to get some contact with these pastimes and play a part in their performance here as they take their rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home