Thursday, March 27, 2008



March 26
Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are calling all the folks from near and far
To come take darsana of them in their dress called Superstar.
When they see them with their fluffy sumanas flower leis it knocks them right off their feet
Mahaprabhu in his turban lets them all know whoever they are or whatever they maybe Superstar is he and they all fall flat singing the praise of the golden lord
Around for Mahamuni's post and the lion's park the toffee nose is there today with his green underline revise he cries.
Up the snob hill sprinting through the village overtaking a cruising mountain man by the wharf. The opal cliff has sufferers returning to their carriers to dash away dash away all the way home.
The sunny cove is full of combers with bon fires starting. A team comes from the opposite direction as I continue between the lakes. The harbor is quiet and the natasala has a band playing. The gecko is far too busy this evening to come out with me but he tosses me a spoke wrench as a talisman for the chase through the triangle. The tennis park is empty right now and as I swing by the toad he waves and thumbs me up. The soccer pitch is on the right as usual and the wharf road takes winding and me to the long as the ratha-bhojana-vrksa gives me a push to the sandhya.
The lotus nails this evening lets me know that if I take a look from a different way it's easy to say that this one is an orange dress. But they are on their way to dance under the clear and starry night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home