Saturday, March 22, 2008




March 21, 2008, Gaura Purnima
Gaura Purnima. A deep hue of teal blue and hot pink. Giridhari has a patka in the teal color. In the morning gold jari crowns but in the afternoon the hair dresser put some blue flowers in Mahaprabhu’s hair that told me that they wanted the flower crowns and effulgence. “Simha rasi simha lagna says a blue ribbon personality will soon appear” I said as I pushed back the curtain to reveal the new garlands, crowns and effulgence after the vaikalika service was complete and that turns out to be the name of this one.
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa had to help me extra after my respects today. With the vrata and late night I was ready for the glue factory today. Still I had to take the darsana of the gecko and the cruiser king around the harbor to the east cliff. The road went on for long enough to go past the wharf and through the village next to the fire and police officer station. Rounding the corner and cresting the snob hill I keep the lion’s club on my left and then make a left at the main road and trace it to the long and winding, bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and then slide in for the sandhya.
With the party over Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari put on their deep within the far off jungle night dress and happily enjoy their pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home