Tuesday, March 18, 2008



Where is Bhakta Blade tonight? Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are wearing one of his favorite outfits and he’s not here to relish it. The deep blue and gold topped with the peacock crowns and effulgence and he is not here. The sequins on Mahaprabhu’s kirta and the flowers embroidered on Giridhari’s coat. Gandharvika’s skirt with the gold diamonds as the end but he is in the middle east with an employee of the uso. “I forgot to get flowers today” the lei maker told me today. “So I have to use sumanas flowers. “ Mostly petals with clusters of whole ones in three or four places with enough care that they form a wonderful frame for the jewelry they’re wearing today.
The idea of road construction sends me in an opposite direction today. Instead of passing in review of the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I go out through the hastidhvara. Up the steep hill and then the hair raising descent into the village past the snob hill. The opal cliff to the sunny cove and the skull and cross bones Ha! Shrieks the toffee nose I caught you trying to use a fragment! That brings the gecko out from behind the repair stand to safely bring me through the triangle on to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. There he has to get back to the tune-up he was in the middle of and I on to the harbor between the lakes where the sufferers are showing each other their best moves. The big road takes me across the bridge over the construction in progress highway. On the way one of the folks passes me in his van. He goes by but at a stop sign I see he is on the cross street. I make the left to rejoin the big road as he also does. Getting to the bridge he takes the exit onto the under construction highway and I go on to offer respect to the tree. The sandhya awaits and then setting Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Girihdari’s plates.
Pralad-a-dad is this evening’s nightdress. Rain may be in the forecast but They are headed out to dance under the stars and the waxing moon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home