Friday, December 28, 2007



I had a dream last night what an unusual dream it was
Unusual because though someone was dancing along with his singing, he became so ecstatic he fell to the ground
And when I saw that I felt I had to cover his body with my own so he wouldn’t feel the pain.
One wearing blue and the other in yellow and when they combine the singer had wore green.
Leis of petals, whole roses, and leaves all folded neatly and drawn together in artistic patterns fit for a transcendental hero.
The early afternoon before the chill sets in I pedaled along bowing past the tree. Right onto the main road and through the parking lot of the bank with suggestive name. Past the heliport and up the small hill back to the main road where Midas keeps watch further along down at the high school football field and up the next to the whaler. The post office is on the left. Turning there to get in position to visit with the gecko for a minute or so. He’s had a good holiday month and is always overjoyed to see the peddlers he sees each day keep pedaling day after day. One of the folks sees and says I caught you cruising along today. You must have been singing. I return for the vaikalika. Then off again to the fruit market where the smell of fresh lemons, pears and limes is in the air. That last sentence is not a fragment I refuse to “consider revising” buy some things for the offering I set myself toward the asrama. At the shopping center the cars are trying to enter the freeway but stop to allow me to pass by the entrance and I salute them as I pass. On the long and winding I thank the tree for both a fun and safe session of pedaling and get back for the sandhya service.
The rain is still coming. The far off jungle is deep within the altar again this evening. The white with flowers embroidered and green chodders, belts and trim make a soft and comfortable night dress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home