Friday, July 31, 2009



Memory serves him well
who remembers this outfit offered
on Guru Maharaja’s disappearance day
Chinese silk that’s yellow olive trimmed in red
one of those of younger years recalled favorite
words he said
spelling out “die to live” in a scrabble game
elder’s mistake saw “diet olive” thus Guru Maharaja
himself gave the name
Leis of farm fresh roses multi colored symmetric, light and wonderful
Gecko and I take off to the highway where the roadies were joined tree dandi big shoes under cover of camouflage. Later Mahamuni came knock knick knocking on the highway’s door. Off again to the navapatra. The tennis park came up on the left as the roadies s swept between the lakes. A team member goes by and says “hey”. The pitch is on the left and the wharf road takes me under the first highway. The long and winding brings me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I bow my head. Taking up with kalarupa the sandhya is happy to see me arrive.
Bhakta Blade brings his touch to Krsna is a brahmacari. Simple cummerbund. Gandharvika has no manatka but all in all they happily enjoy their pastimes and take rest in good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home