Sunday, July 19, 2009





Time for the yuga avatar is coming up presently
Take the blue sari of Gandharvika
Add the yellow dhoti of Giridhari
Coming together as Mahaprabhu in his green kirta and dhoti
Such ecstatic love has not been seen
Giridhari and his devotees and prema
Dance together in the kali yuga in one place
Gandharvika foxed me into putting on this crown
Usually with another dress, today it turned devotee frowns upside down
Leis of roses, daisies, and mums Mahaprabhu has baby’s breath too.
To the highway along the southland. Off to the snob hill and down into the village. Coming out and pointing to the hook there are still a few cruisers out on the beach but it’s getting harder to describe fixed gears to the sufferers. At the natasala Gecko take leave at the shop and I hammer down the ramp. The bear is telling me to stick with what I have
Wharf road comes and I pass under the first highway. Main street comes to take me to the long and winding. Ratha-bhojana-vrksa watched as I folded my palms. The sandhya is glad to see me. Ceremony begins and after the Kernel of Divine love takes out his bass as the devotees circumambulate.
Deep within the far off jungle is the nightdress. A cool evening with the stars out tonight for dancing all night they stay awake late into the night.
Now you’ve asked me to introduce myself, Papa Purusa is my name
People from all around take vows to break my reign
The devotees know to be extra aware of me
when they see Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari
wearing the outfit called the Queen
for it’s been made very plain
I take shelter in grains
Bougainvillea, roses and agapanthus flowers in the leis
On this ekadasi day
Gecko and I skip along the highway and when the exit comes it’s over the first highway on the way to the natasala where the first show is beginning. Around Saint Dagwood’s park and the corner to the reviewing stand. Past the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot to the harbor. Between the lakes the geese are honking. The sufferers are competing on the sea. Several pedalers are out helping the tour members. The wharf road takes me to the main street where Gecko takes his leave when I take to the long and winding seeing the ratha-bhojana-vrksa bow speeds me along to the sandhya
Soft gold and yellow silk night dress is the one for their evening pastimes performed with grace and happiness. Dancing and dancing they go on without a care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home