Wednesday, July 22, 2009



As the curtain opens the wait is over.
Eyes looking their first are in a field of clover
Snapping pictures or the divine three
They ask the name and the accompanying story
Nrsimhacaturdasi and as sequins come off
Suddenly it reminds me of a team from the motor city
So it comes to be called Yantra Puri
Now you’ve come to know the story from this little poem
Petals, orchids and dahlias for today’s leis come from the asrama
“it’s a miracle I’m here and the service called me all the way from home”
the maker is juggling leis, bhajans and being a mom.
Now you’ve come to know the story from this little poem
Gecko and I take off crossing main street to the cyber highway where many friends were waiting to talk. Exiting to the snob hill and campa hatti. Around to the point of the hook where the cruisers are hanging out at the natasala Gecko takes leave and I pass the reviewing stand the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot is closed as I pass to the harbor and between the lakes past the windmill to the pitch which is on the left the wharf road goes under the first highway to the main street and the long and winding the ratha-bhojana-vrksa watches me fold my palms and sends the kalarupa to chase me to the sandhya on the way kalarupa and I come upon a servant of God and so I saluted saying “Gaura Prema”
Helping them into their “pralhad a dad” abuela and B.C. harass me till I give them silence. Then SGGGandG take rest in a fine timely manner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home