Tuesday, December 02, 2008



When the sankirtan party gets here it will bring light
The sankirtan party of our only friend dance in ecstasy
That’s it’s intent the kirtan of our only true friend
Now before i leave this world I want to see Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in their outfit covered with butterflies
One day see Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari with their green, white and red with blue velvet through ecstatic tears
Respecting the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the gecko and I headed through the southland and on to the post box of Mahamuni. The lion’s park is full of hundreds of school kids. We climb the florist’s hill some of the on lookers were quite surprised. The opal cliffs are empty today except for a few joggers. Between the lakes some cruisers watch us go by and keep on their course. At the natasala people are lining up for the evening show. I leave my dui cakra ratha at the gecko’s shop. It’s out of tune and badly needs some tending to. The gecko lets me use a second model to fly through the triangle and past the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. At the peddler’s ramp I go the bear’s house he says he’s got some classic sound going on. Our guitars are tuned just right to blend in. The wharf road takes me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms. The kalarupa and I hammer to the sandhya and he shakes out hands.
The baby blue nightdress is swirling around as they dance through the night. So many ties instead of snaps that they get to bed much sooner than they thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home