Tuesday, November 25, 2008



A community college student asked me if it's really true
The lion appeared both in the birth moment and zodiac of Mahaprabhu? Nilambara Cakravarti's calculation makes it crystal clear
A blue ribbon personality has appeared
The leis maker handed me the leis and headed of to school
I didn't notice how short they really are and the amount of string to put around their necks. Then Gridhari's broke I felt as if I were up a creek. Gandharvika's was filled in with an extra garland and Giridhari's broken part was covered by his chodder.
Om Paramahamsa Thakur has yet to learn that puja astra.
With all respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the gecko and I hammer all the way to the bridge over Saint Dagwood's river. The teams gave way to the cruisers who were replaced by fixed gear freaks. We arrived at the taila walla's and made a purchase and returned via the bhajan kutir of Bhakta Blade. Circling the spinner's church to the sufferer thakura. The leaping monque hadn't seen us in a while and so leaped a little higher. At his shop the gecko takes his leave and I sneak through the triangle. A tandem patrol is just ahead but I overtake them at the peddler's ramp. By now I'm hammering again. Passing the city and Rich's tulips I slow to a sprint at the long and winding. The ratha-bhojan-vrksa watches as I fold my palms and the kalarupa pushes me to back to the hammer stage. At the hidden valley I've had it and have to slow to a spin. As we cross into the back forty there is lump of dirt left by vijaya that we have to hop but the sandhya is there to applaud.
The evening started a little chilly but by the time Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari were helped into their Pralad a dad night dress temperature was warm enough for them to stealthily leave by the back door for some dancing under the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home