Sunday, November 30, 2008



Hey there do so see Radha in the hood?
The place of highest bhajana
I like to be in your serving group if I could. So you come as Gurudeva to fulfill the desire of my heart
She has a hood and Mahaprabhu and Giridhari have red capes.
They all have white silk trimmed in red and black. A draft dodger organization which leads me on to thinking “Govinda I shall not fight” those words spoken on Kuruksetra the highest place of bhajana as declared by Thakura Bhaktivinoda.
I'd like to be in that serving group if I could so you come as Gurudeva to fulfill the desire of my heart
Their leis of roses, petals and a sumanas flower or two, late but not to heavy for them to wear in their pastimes of divine love,
From the asrama to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the gecko and I spin and fold our palms. The main road to the lion's park laughing as we pass through the village at the tourists the sufferers are calling it a day and shucking out of their wetsuits on the opal cliff we begin to sprint at the point of the hook all the way to the natasala where the five o'clock show is about to begin around the corner to the school and the reviewing stand the traffic is so light for a Sunday that we pass right through the triangle as if it weren't treacherous the boats are out on the ocean away from the harbor and the tennis park is empty but there are quite a few peddlers along the road since it's the time of year when the sun makes it warm some are in traditional shorts others may be staying out later are in windbreaker gear the bear is happy to see us and reminds us that only we can prevent merging with the purple legions of the darkness by igniting our lights and so we do back to the wharf road at the long and winding the gecko goes on and I take my leave to make the sandhya and offer respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the kalarupa takes follows me to the asrama and our lights keep us out of trouble.
From the eyelet silk to the Chinese silk seeing Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari is the touch that kills all desire for ordinary beauty, friendship or love. This evening they danced just a little longer and laughed a little more than some nights since the devotees chanted, danced and lost material conception by taking their darsana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home