Tuesday, December 09, 2008



Going to try to make a fresh start
And join Mahaprabhu’s sankirtana party invite him into my heart
Gurudeva told me the devotees there have smeared love’s salve on their eyes and flowers in their hair.
Rising in the morning the sky goes from Syama to nila to aruna LIVE in the arena of pure consciousness take me there
Seems like the Panca Tattva have plundered the store house of love and it’s starting to flow I hope soon that I’ll be floating
Catch Mahaprabhu’s line and if I catch on in time I’ll meet you where the consciousness is high
The gecko meets me at the door and we spin to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and offer respect. At the main road we go straight ahead to the bridge over the first highway and take the left at the hospital curve. Around the tennis park we go right to the redone road. At the natasala all is quite, So we go back through the triangle. The peddler’s ramp leads along to the wharf road where a team is in a paceline. I depart the gecko and bow my head at the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and the kalarupa follows me up the road to the sandhya where the ceremony is due to begin.
Prahlad-a-dad. This evening the fire keeps the mandir warm enough but Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari wear their chodders as preventive coverage for when the fire burns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home