Sunday, December 07, 2008



Waiting for the day when we can frolic in the cow pastures of vraja
Oh I just want to know about the rasa in your mind
Guru Maharaja sees sakya there analasiys that’s prime
This one’s pasture media time
Leis of roses, marigolds and the “hare krsna” flowers “these all came from my yard” the maker told me. “The last of the season I think” “I’m not being lazy I just like the way the unfolded petals look.”
Along the long and winding road there are deer and a familiar peddler on the opposite side before I offer respect at the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. The main road leads me to the hospital curve and the tennis park where the gecko joins me and we sprint between the lakes where the sufferers are challenging the daylight just like us while as we spin along the opal cliff there the joggers are in force. We sprint with the soccer pitch on our left then take the left to the toad road. He isn’t able to join in but waves as we go by. The gecko gets off at his shop and I round the corner and hammer to the peddler’s ramp. All the way to the wharf road which goes to the long and winding. The rotha-bhojana-vrksa welcomes me and the kalarupa makes sure I don’t slack off on my way to the sandhya.
The hiranyakasipu nightdress sees them off to bed. The clouds make it feel warmer but in the wee hours it all may change so they stay in and dance under the simhasana tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home