Wednesday, November 19, 2008



Gurudeva you can teach me the love I need
Way more than enough
Let me associate a while with you
So many things I’ve tried
And so many times been cheated
All the time I wonder just what I need to know
By way of causeless mercy Sri Krsna has sent you
to teach me all the things I really need to know.
This orange blue and gold dress
Reminds me of the limit of all cleverness
Krsna’s loving pastimes are what you’ve come to show
The dark winter time has begun. Hiding from the light of the beasts
The gecko and I offer respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa as early as possible and head to the village. Laughing all the way to the opal cliff where the sufferers go. Through the point of the hook we pass the harbor where the boats are out. The natasala is ready for the next show and at the shop the gecko takes his leave. I run through some cruisers with streamers on their handlebar and then try to keep up with the racers. We all head down the peddler’s ramp and over the rodeo creek. Left to the tennis park and between the lakes. I can keep pace just enough to appear like part of them. I take to the east cliff and they go on in a straight line. The chill has kept most people away a few hearty joggers are there. At the wharf road I turn myself to the long and winding and respect the ratha-bhojana vrksa. The kalarupa tries to keep up but I’m to fast for him today. The sandya shakes my hand as I pull in for the sunset ceremony.
The lotus nails this evening. Cooler nights are coming but the chodders aren’t yet. This evening the Om Paramahamsa thakura was off to celebrate the birth that some one came in contact with Sri guru and gauranga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home