Friday, November 14, 2008



The night with her multitude of shades of purple descends over everything. folks of the house knew I was on the way so they kept watch for evil spirits who might take the forms of cats
And I was born right as the clock struck midnight
Vrndavan is for shallow thinkers i fell as if from the top of a tree
Head over heels I said Mahaprabhu's mercy that's best for me
And I was born right as the clock struck midnight
Nityananda's lotus feet spread the mercy's cool rays
Mahaprabhu's siksatika lava runs hot
As it flows all the devotees hope it never stops
And I was born right as the clock struck midnight
The gecko and I sing out 'jaya' to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and head to the main road Mahamuni's post box en route to the village. From there it's the opal cliff and then between the lakes where the sufferers are basking in the warmer than warm November day. The natasala is waiting for the evening show and we go to the shop where the gecko takes his leave and I circle around to the reviewing stand. Beyond that I slip through the triangle and the dog wash. The tennis park has a hot match going on and across the street a band is playing, there hearts are light. In a playground down the way children are laughing and watching a football game men shout. Returning to the long and winding I bow my head to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and pedaling with the kalarupa arriving in time for the sandhya is not in doubt
The nights are warm lately so Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari slip into their deep within the far off jungle nightdress and go on out to enjoy pastimes beneath the now waning moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home