Tuesday, November 11, 2008



One of the folks came knocking on my door this morning
He said, “You’re my teacher! I want a lesson from you
Teach me the bathing and how to dress Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in their Sue ‘nilla Vasana”
So we took the journey with Mahaprabhu in mango and Giridhari wearing yellow and Gandharvika in most beautiful blue.
Watching it all it purified his mind
Left his idea of beauty far from far behind.
Emphasized leis today of roses, mums and leaves
The ratha-bhojan-vrksa watches me bow my head as I pass on my way to the main road. The wharf road is where the gecko meets me today and we spin to the opal cliff. There the sufferers are conspicuous by their absence so we hammer to hook the point. Spinning between the lakes where folks are collecting wood for bon fires. The reviewing stand has the cruiser king himself taking note. The gecko takes leave there and I sprint through the triangle to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. The harbor has all the boats out today and the tennis park is empty too. The toad road takes me past the basketball park and then the soccer pitch. The wharf road takes me back to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa stands and I fold my palms. The kalarupa chases me to the sandhya.
Pralad a dad is the nightdress from Nrsimhacaturdasis past. They are ready for going out as soon as I shut out the light. Mahaprabhu played a couple of tricks on me with his crown and chodder so he could stay up a little later. Yet now they are dancing the night away some where under the waning moon light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home