Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Dressing them in this outfit today
Brought so much joy
But the pacawalla sent emails to me
To say I was a simple minded boy
But wait, I said, our seamstress resourceful you know
She makes the finest of outfits
Taking whatever is available and combining it so tastefully.
But like that band of renegades in '76 up against the red coats the pucawalla dresses better than our gang
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa is there for me to bow my head to once again today as I spin to the main road. At the Rodeo creek the gecko joins in and we pass the tennis court. The natasala is dark today so we sail on by around the corner. A couple of residents of Saint Dagwood's park are showing their mountain man status. They overtake us on a hill and smirk as they go by. We get them back over the bridge and the gecko turns to me to say “us roadies will be pedaling long after the mountain men are pushing up daisies” We circle the trader and head back. At the shop he takes his leave and I go to the harbor where the boats are still out. The wharf road takes me past the soccer pitch as usual and then the long and winding and the toffee nose declares “FRAGMENT” that's a fragment and I'll cover it in green until you ad more to it! So the ratha-bhojana-vrksa lets me fold my palms and head to the sandhya.
O deer dough have you seen Krsna? That's the nightdress' name. The pale green and silver will reflect well in the full moon light tonight. Om Paramahamsa Thakura went out the door of the altar and told me that he could read in this moonlight. As he stood behind Gandharvika he hanger of clothes went flying and he trapped it against the mural on the back wall. He sang to me of how the kartik songs have had their melodies changed every other year and how he's surprised to learn that he hasn't been to the epicenter for five years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home