Saturday, July 12, 2008




I’m just wild about havir and havir produces ghee
When havir produces ghee there is foam that’s colored pale yellow
This outfit is that shade too
Orange trim with gold jari on the chodders and veil
Accenting the pale yellow quite nicely.
Floppy effulgence now stretched by floral wire
Form halos behind their heads intensifying the pale yellow
Quite nicely
Leis of a mixture of flowers gathered from around the home of the maker. Some roses, some with red with little white buds looking out as if they’re eyes the shade of the colors in the pale yellow
They flow along their bodies quite nicely.
All along the winding road doe and bucks keep view of all the cars that come and go peddlers and joggers too. Some offer respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and others just sail on by. I catch up to the gecko at the field of the clank of the aluminum bat. Together we climb to the whaler’s and on to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. Once again due to the heat people stop to purchase their wares. At the school a flock of cruisers are casually peddling by. We are too much hard on time and trying to go as fast as possible. The king teaches us how to avoid the triangle by peddling with ms. Gault. She knows well how to tip-toe through and not be seen by anyone in particular. The harbor is empty, all the boats are taking people around the bay to see the sufferers up close and personal. Between the lakes people of all stations of life are “enjoying” like the raja. Along the nursery road I glance in my mirror and whom should I see? Bhakta Blade in his hot rod coming up behind me! “We meet again I see!” I shout as he goes by. He keeps a slower pace to watch me I suppose but soon he comes to his turn and I see him no more. We pedal on to the soccer pitch where a big game is in progress. The wharf road traces our way to the main road. There the gecko puts on a heavy sprint to take his leave and I take the long and winding, saluting the ratha-bhojana-vrksa as I feel out of breath but the sandhya is calling me back there and with all haste. Just as the clock rings me up I sound the shank and everyone is in to see the arati begin.
The effulgence are put away with hope that they won’t droop again. Then the flowers are put into the bowl. The golden outfit to prepare them for their soft bed covered with sweet smelling flowers placed with care by the toffee nose who screams at the top of his lungs fragment! As I put Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in their beds and write this sentence which he can’t stand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home