Wednesday, June 18, 2008




Mahaprabhu's aggressive mercy is coming to get you
Coming through Gurudeva to seek you out
Pray we can become fit receptacles and fulfill the purpose of our human life
If we can't we'll surely be left living here wallowing in pain and fear we've got to be able to come from whether we're near or far to take shelter of this Superstar and spread his mercy along all along to everyone everywhere.
So they can come take darsana of Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari with their sumanas leis, Mahaprabhu's turban and Gandharvika's manatika.
A leisurely pace takes me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to bow my head as SGM told us to do. Crossing the main road into the southland. I take the right to the snob hill. The village is quiet today so it's a quick trip through on the way to the opal cliff. At the point of the hook the toad joins me. We speed between the lakes up to the redone road. The harbor is empty in the heat of the afternoon the boats are out keeping people cool. Going to the left at the natasala we pick up the gecko. The three of us go into the downtown there is a team on the other side of the street they surprise us by waving back in response to our salute. The leaping monque raises his club as a greeting. Over the railroad bridge the gecko is in the lead and the toad is on his wheel. A bear is standing just beyond the end of the bridge in front of one of the hotels. We file past Bhakta Blade's kutir on the way to the marine museum. After visiting for some time we return and go through the garden of the “daridra narayana” Then the toad takes over the lead and we see the sufferer thakura many have come to have their pictures taken with him. We turn and circle the spinner's church and watch the skateboarders display their skills to all who have gathered there. The toad takes leave as we get to the rental place at the end of the bridge. The gecko and I continue to his shop. We pass a fellow pedaler with large panniers over his back wheel. At the shopper's corner the gecko takes his leave and gives me a talisman to protect me on my journey through the treacherous triangle. A man full of dreadlocks and feathers is speaking his version of truth there. I sprint to the ramp and make a left at the bear to buy an electric lassi stick. The wharf road takes me to fold my palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and salute the sandhya.
Bhakta Blade comes blinding me with his lightning speed to help Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari slip into their lotus nails dress this evening. “This one defines contrast points” he says. As he puts the veil over Gandharvika's hair one of her combs comes out. “I knocked out one her hair picks” he says. “I've always had trouble with this sari even though it should be easier than the others it always gives me the most trouble” he adds. We share a laugh about it. Then they are ready to dance all night long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home