Tuesday, June 10, 2008



“You dress Gandharvika so lean”
But she has the patients to wait.
Her love is so pure even Giridhari wants to taste
Mahaprabhu appeared with that dream
Big full leis downy soft follow the curves past their waists
Even though the maker said “they shrunk in my car due to the temperature’ rate”
“Headed out?” Gramps asked me, “Yes, for a little while” I respond.
“Well I won’t be going with your” Gramps informs me. Then I got the call from the ratha-bhojana-vrksa so off I went. Respect to the tree and on to the main road. “Time to feed the boa!” I hear loudly in my mind. I also refill the fluid for my four-eyed form. With that done the gecko and I rattle through the opal cliff and the point of the hook. One of our favorite tricks is next that is on the big road we messenger through the twin palm parking lot and on to the toad’s. It’s too close to closing time so he can’t join in. At a steady beat we rock past the harbor. On the other side is a tandem the captain wears a time trial helmet while the stoker has a rock locker. At the turn a pedaler with a fixed gear keeps us balancing till the go light changes then we break into a sprint to the natasala. Left there and the gecko takes leave and I limp home. I pass the field of the clank of the aluminum bat. The house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot smiles as i drift by my spirit unbelievably high along honky-tonk road to the wharf and through the village back to the main road and then the long and winding one where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sways in the breeze as I bow my head and sprint to make my appointment with the sandhya.
Panels that float separately on the air as their nightly dance goes on. The heat of the day has gone now leaving the night warm enough for an evening dance with the moon and the stars looking on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home