Thursday, May 08, 2008



The seamstress came in for darsana this morning. “What was I thinking? I don’t know where my mind was at when I gave Mahaprabhu that yellow chodder with this outfit.” It was offered a long long time ago, the seamstress should know.
Mahaprabhu’s kirta has a peacock swooning on it that was part of a backdrop in what has been called the ‘labor room of my mother’ that was before some of our members were born the leis maker should know.
She made the leis of petals, whole roses and a few sumanas flowers that match the colors of ‘the oldest of all but in a new dress’ y’all should know.
Giridhari’s earrings come all the way from Brazil as if made for this one the butteracarya should know
Gandharvika’s manatika borrowed from a puckawala the maniwala should know
The all-pervading supersoul made his presence known today. From the respect offered to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to the second meeting of the hair-dresser-in-chief his eye was revealed in every part of my journey. At the main road there was one who sings with the children of the avenue. “It’s been to long” he waved to me. All along the field of the clank of the aluminum bat. Left over the bridge at Saint Dagwood’s bridge on to the toad road. Just before I came to the toad’s there came the nataka director driving by to say hi. On around the soccer pitch and the opal cliff to the hook of the point there it was the toffee nose his own bad self saying fragment! That’s a fragment! The sunny cove was on the left as I passed the windmill and sprinted between the lakes. Through downtown and over the railroad bridge on the way to Bhakta Blade’s kutir I see the sufferer murti with his new leis. Stealamani was leaving from his kutir on the umpire carrier driven by rat dhari he shouted my name so I turned around to wave before going on to see the mountain men and skate boarders co-operating. Both were ‘catching big air’ as I looked down. The monque was jumping for joy as I passed. In the trader’s I saw yet another working the cash register we low fived. I passed Saint Dagwood’s park and on to meet with the gecko. He exclaimed “I wish I could go with you today but…” Next to the cruiser king came the first meeting with the hair-dresser-in-chief. Safely passing through the triangle along the harbor the wharf road takes me to the southland. Then the second meeting with the hair-dresser-in-chief who said “I’m following you” I sped up the long and winding, offering the respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and pulling into the sandhya service.
It’s a miracle mom, the nightdress tonight. The end of the day on which satya yuga began and the first day of Jagannathdeva’s candanyatra. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari quickly readied themselves for their evening rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home