Saturday, April 12, 2008



It was Janmastami day, some years past away and it took about sixty days to sew it all together and paint on the dragonflies
This one wasn’t pre-made and bought in Bengal or the taj mahal but the watercolor does look magical
Lotus flowers on the boarder along with leaves float in the water darsana can free your mind so why waste your time thinking bad things? Material charm gets lost is just the first trick of Bengali Mahal Jadhu our entanglement in the fleshy tabernacle will melt away like a bad dream over there another trick of Bengali Mahal Jadhu
Daisy leis along with roses and camellias become part of the scene of Bengali Mahal Jadhu
“Come on out it will be alright” the ratha-bhojana-vrksa calls to me “don’t worry about the heat you can beat it” I go the south portion of the asrama road, Back to the main road and on to Mahamuni’s post box. Then the lion’s park up and down the snob hill. The village had some road construction but suspended for the weekend. The opal cliff took me to the point of the hook. As I came upon the skull and cross bones there was a group of sufferers walking boards in hand. As I passed them I went along the public radio to the redone road. At the natasala the custodian was opening and readying for the second show. The gecko and cruiser king pulled me through the triangle to the dog wash. The harbor had a few boats left behind. The cruiser king had left us at the corner of the tennis park. From there the gecko turned to go back to his shop. I went on to the east cliff. Another group of sufferers walked along in the pedaler’s lane. They took up the whole lane so I had to go into the beast’s lane to keep from hitting them. One of the beasts went by me. Inside this beast were two young ladies “Dooood like stay in the pedaler’s lane. Stay in the pedaler’s lane” They went on by me smugly. A minute or so later Johnny Law took off after them and had a friendly conversation with them. I sprinted on so they wouldn’t take things after me. Soon I was offering respect at the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and sliding into the sandhya.
As the cool sets in this evening Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari slipped into their Most Blessed Event nightdress and quietly went to enjoy their pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home