Tuesday, April 08, 2008



Some blues are called periwinkle and some named peacock. Some are liked by babies others look like the sky one shade is for the royalty it thinks itself better than all the rest but the sari in this picture is the shade Gandharvika picks as best.
Mahaprabhu's color is orange mango.
Giridhari all the while likes his mellow yellow.
The hyacinth and rose leis have fragrance that will knock you out
Light with fluffy centers, a feast for your eyes no doubt.
Vayhudeva came back today making like pedaling uphill all the way. Ratha-bhojana-vrksa respect to thee oh fortunate tree to be recognized by Sri Gurudeva. The main road has pedalers all along the way today. Not the team kind just those out for errands and the love of pedaling. In and out, back and forth between and beside them to the curve and the creek the toffee nose waits there on the avenue of an old profession now from his pocket quick comes a blaze his green highlighter marks the page “you silly goose, that's a fragment and shall not pass by me!” Left at the toad's road he's in a workout now so cannot see as I sprint along and down the hill. The opal cliff takes me around to the point of the hook where I begin to give chase to a lone racer. Long about the windmill I catch and over take him. From there to the redone road I keep the sprint up breathing heavy by the natasala. The gecko joins up with me to give me second wind. Around the triangle and through our lady of the salty sea lot to the harbor we go. Between the lakes are a few sufferers braving the chilly wind. Even the waves have their white caps on to keep out the cold. The east cliff curves around to the wharf road and I pedal straight for home. The sun is going down and there are deer on the road roaming, the ratha-bhojana-vrksa waits as I fold my palms. The cars are passing closely on my left so I cut the trim along the edge. The small barn's door is open I stash my pedals there, come along the service is about to begin and y'all must come on in.
This evening as Bhakta Blade came riding into Marakata Mani Puri talking like a pirate he not only had the flowers for mangala arati he also had tomorrow's day dress too. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari danced into the night in ways by which even they themselves were amazed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home