Thursday, April 10, 2008



Swami Siddhanti put the question to me “What’s the name of this outfit, just what can it be?” I said “It’s name is Mayur”
It’s the pink and green offered on the first Gaura Purnima
For that day it’s at the top of the page and you can say it’s not even showing it’s age.
If you must make sumanas leis this is the way to do it cut them into petals and punctuate them with full roses. These also have gerbera daisies in the center.
By the arrangement of Providence I dressed in all black today. When the seamstress saw me she told me that there was a group pedaling in mourning for a pedaler today who came to the end of the road a few weeks ago and all it took to join was to dress in black and pedal away. So with the respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I set off to be in the mourning mood. As I went along the opal cliff to the point of the hook I saw other pedalers in black also. Under the skull and cross bones a few more joined in even at the public radio there were pedalers in black. We made the left at the redone road and in formation went to the natasala. The gecko jumped on the repair he was doing to become part of the peleton. About twenty-five were on pedaled through the down town even the Monque leaped about when he saw the group and pedaled behind. Up the hill and over the railroad bridge to the avenue where he met the end even old toffee nose got out a set of pedals with his famous green pen in hand shouting “Fragment that’s a fragment and you can’t deny it!!!!!!!!” We picked up speed and turned by the kutir of Bhakta Blade. He was already pedaling on ahead. Left on the way out of town and going to the garden project where we turned back maybe thirty strong by now. Back to the scene of our pedalers finish line. Back over the bridge and the mountain men doffed their helmets and raised their hands in solidarity. Back to the wharf road I’m on my own back to sing a song of sunset.
“Krsna is a brahmacari” and the waters of the Yamuna parted. The deovtees walked safely across to engage in his service. This evening’s nightdress has Giridhari in orange like the brahmacaris wear. So I crossed over into Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari’s room and dressed them after that I put them in their beds and left so they could dance the night away with out tinge of mundanity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home