Saturday, December 08, 2007



December 7 2007
Let's search for reality will take shelter of gurudeva. Put some meditation beads into a bag and take darsana of the Deities in their Miss America outfit.
Arati at the math playing kartalas in kirtan looks like the man from New York thinks he can fly. Funny his shirt says 'Jatayeau' counting the times they've circled their meditation beads all come for darsana of the Deities in their Miss America outfit.
It's a strong wind that blows against us peddlers today. Down the long and winding making the right to see the florist and the parking lot of the coffee shop to see an angel fair. The Midas touch is on the left while the harbor high football field stays on the right. The gecko smiles and asks how the tune up went. “Great” I tell him and swing around the corner of shoppers where the school stands judging me. The people's park is now called the west side triangle. The real harbor and its boats come up next and the toad's road is there. As I pass hope the mile counter marks another. The fruit market and the wharf road lead me on to the long and winding road. There is a hawk on the right side that flies across the road slicing the air between a car and me. Mahamuni comes up behind me and tells me of a fellow peddler whom he had taken to be me. He asked him “Where did you get the new duds?” Since brother peddler didn't know Mahamuni he asks “Duds?” Mahamuni tells me that's when he recognized his mistake. We parted since I had to make it for the sandhya and on his magic carpet he'd get there much faster…
Deep within the far off jungle the Deities have gone to take their rest. Giridhari hung his noose of prema and lured his girlfriends in and they danced late into the night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home