Wednesday, April 08, 2009









Do you ever get the feeling at night?
That for some reason you just don’t know what to write?
There are many things can be said it’s true
But still nothing comes to you
Mahaprabhu wearing deep blue
Tradition for Giridhari with his yellow kirta, dhoti and cummerbund
Flame grape color as Gandharvika’s sari
No trumpets blowing a description of the Deities in their clothes
So when it’s time to talk about it this is all I’ve got to say
Wonder wild flower leis
Calla lilies in the center of Gandharvika and Mahaprabhu
Giridhari has roses .and it follow his tribanga, neck waist and knees
The gecko and I sprint all the way past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa into the main street past the campa hatti to the triangle spinning around and around to come down by the trader’s. Back up to the school advertising spring vacation. The reviewing stands come into vision while the gecko takes leave and I hammer on to the bear. From there the wharf road comes up with the soccer pitch behind me and the main street ahead the long and winding calls me back for the sandhya. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms and the kalarupa drags me to the asrama.
The soft bed with gold is the nightdress. They seem a bit tired and slip into their nightdress early a d without too much complaining. One day and that day maybe coming sooner than I think, they will splain to me how I stayed around one fine day.
How about a new set of effulgence when Mahaprabhu wears his bright orange pair of pants?
Where have you been taking darsana prabhu? Are you going to tell me you’re inside the pujari’s head too?
It’s the blue stars an Giridhari’s cape, the ruffles on Gandharvika’s skirt
Now matter how you slice it it means today’s Ekadasi to me.
Leis of roses that slip by the end of the day “hey can’t you turn Gandharvika’s the other way?
Anyway you look at it it’s the Ekadasi day to me…
The gecko and I bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and go ahead on to the main street and up ahead to the natasala where people are lining up for the evening’s show. We go by the nava patrea and make the right as the monque leaps on the right. Up the hill to the bhajana kutir of Bhakta Blade. At the natural bridge we see that Seymour’s is open and not only that but
Gurudeva has come saying, “I wish you’d come home. Won’t you please exchange opening for network TV. shows to give pleasure to the Lord with a cool breeze. “
“You’re all just lost souls on the karmic merry-go-round birth after birth, won’t you please learn that you can come home”
geckoji and I set out to find the internet superhighway. First though we bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. We go right onto the main street. At the clank of the aluminum bat field bear down to beat the light. Then the rise in the road to the whaler’s and around to the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot and back to the harbor. Between the lakes the geese are our in force and a recumbent team slides by them. In the southland we find the Internet superhighway and take leave. The gecko backs to his shop and I into cyber space the next frontier. Once I’ve returned I go straight up to the long and winding. At a shop of the beans one of the folks comes out to say “hey”. It’s a nice exchange and then it’s back to the kalarupa and the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I fold my palms and the kalarupa reminds me that I need to get out the anchor up and make the arati on time,
The baby blue nightdress reminding all that they holy places have come to the western world for where ever there is Gridhari the supreme enjoyer and where ever there is Mahaprabhu the emperor of sanyasi kings there is bound to be all three victory, power and extraordinary beauty.
Miss Sue Nila was in town today. Mahaprabhu was in his mango color and Giridhari was in yellow. They spoke of laxmi Devi how she runs the show. As the song wound along we sat on the floor. They wore necklaces made by the locals to match the dress. It all fit so well the devotees confessed. Leis of wild flowers that grow on the asrama’s land calla lilies in the center of each. Gandharvika’s formed what looked like a heart and everyone thought the maker quite smart.
Ah ha, oh no! Don’t let the rain come down! The gecko and I were hoping that the break in the clouds would last long enough to pedal out on the mission of the day. It did and we went over the first highway and around to the tennis park through the harbor and around the boardwalk. The monque was leaping as we came into view and the trader saluted as we went around too. We took leave at the corner at the top of the hill the gecko to the shop and I to the twin lakes pool. I went on to the wharf road and then the main street the long and winding led to the ratha-bhojana’s seat. The kalarupa took me along and when got to the asrama the sandhya was ready to sing his song.
On the horse of a different color we entered marakatamani puri. This outfit was offered for Radhastami the matched up to a day to talk like a pirate.
Dhotis were first worn in that transcendental land of Bharatvarsya this outfit was made by the hand of Bharatian tailor
Look at it with the jaundiced western eye and it’s easy to say these
Dhotis are made backwards.
So when the dhotis and saris are coming pre made and sir robi says the dhotis appear to be made backward and the sari is to short
Hearken back to sastras read they must be reconstructed
Leis of roses and rhododendron even a freesia leis for the flute
The rain broke into a sucker hole long enough for the gecko and I to bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and on to the southland where we slipped into cyber space so we put some modems on our helmets. We did meet several friends there. Time was conspicuous by it’s presence there reminding me that we must be on our way past Mahamuni’s post box and the lion’s park. The campa hatti didn’t have any rhymes today so we took the left and pointed to the hook. Between the lakes people had their umbrellas out. Down by the natasala where another show is about to begin we take leave and I slide down the peddler’s ramp all the way to the bear. He says “howdy bol”. From there the soccer pitch is on the right and some folks playing a curious game called “base” wave as I pass. The wharf road takes me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I fold my palms and the kalarupa challenges me to make the sandhya on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home