Wednesday, April 01, 2009



They took devotees and put them in a theistic museum
Charged the people a rupee and a half just to see them
But don’t people everywhere know that the true value of a silk turban
Will only be known when bowed down before the Lord
Leis maker went and picked periwinkle and daises
Combined them most artistically
They sway in the dance of the Deities
And don’t people everywhere know that the true value of a silk turban
Will only be known when bowed down before the Lord
The gecko and I take off straight for the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where we bow our heads and then sprint to the main street. At the corner of the clank of the aluminum bat Johnny Law gives chase to a peddler that tried to unsuccessfully tired to beat the go light. We go on past Saint Dagwood’s park to the leaping monque up toward the kutir of Bhakta Blade. On to the natural bridges and Seymour’s museum. At the sign we meet up with a fellow peddler that says “I’m lost how do I get back home?” We’re going over the bridge follow us” we look at the mountain men below and head back by the leaping monque. Just in front of the trader’s I point and tell him “if you go straight down this street you’ll go right to your house.” We go around the trader’s and back to the corner where we go left to the reviewing stand. At the triangle we take leave. The peddler has just reached the other side but the light changes and he spins down the road. I fall behind quite a ways but then just at the campa hatti I see him at the frontage road. I take the frontage road and come up on the big street. At the long and winding I fold my palms and the kalarupa pulls me up to the sandhya on the way we pass the peddler who has taken to walking. When we get there the peddler walks up he sees me and asks how he got there first. Then he understands that the kalarupa and I went up to the back drive and around the barn.
Pralad-a-dad tonight. The Deities are dancing late tonight. They’re enjoying like anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home