Thursday, March 26, 2009



Do the prabhus like to goof on you?
Do wear things no body else would wear?
Does your group chant more rounds than theirs?
Do the pucca wallas get the jump on you?
You can eliminate your pain; feel good in your brain
It’ll be just fine
This brown and orange outfit will take your mind away
Gramya katha doesn’t stand a chance
All that is troublesome within your heart is practically destroyed
Do the leis of lift your spirits up?
Does maya ask how she can serve you waiting at your door with folded palms?
The gecko and I a bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and spin onto the main street to the hospital curve and over the creek to the tennis park and the redone road all the way to the corner to the reviewing stand from there to the triangle we take leave there and I hammer to the peddler’s ramp on to the bear and around the soccer pitch after the second time it’s the wharf road that takes me back to the long and winding where I bow once again to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the kalarupa pulls me back to the sandhya and all the devotees are so surprised to see that I make back in time.
Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari will appear in their lotus nails nightdress at mangalal arati.. Om paramahamsa thakura and I heard a noise so loud that I just had to go to the porch to see just what is the matter. When to my curious eyes should appear? But the kernel of divine love showing soo much mercy to a peer returning to the altar OPT and put the Deities in bed and turn out the light in anticipation of more .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home