Friday, February 06, 2009



Peacock crowns and effulgence
Moons shine on his fingertips
Blue stars twinkle from his cape
A vision to let your mind escape
In her ruffled skirt she holds his interest through the dancing night
When she left he had find her and so took flight
Mahaprabhu in orange had the vision and heard their ankle bells
Came back with his amazing story to tell
Of narcissus leis that perfumed the atmosphere with the most attractive smell
The gecko and I went sprinting off to the ratha-bhojana-vrska and on to the main road. the raindrops are falling but we pedal between. The cruisers can’t figure it out cause they’re getting drenched to the bone. We sweep through the village and spin up to the opal clif. There is another team between the lakes but they are also able to stay dry. The harbor sees the boats in their places and the shop is ready for the gecko to come and help close it down. I take the peddler’s ramp and see the bear. Sprinting along the big road I beat a couple of lights but the one at the main road catches me and makes me wait. Then the long and winding brings me back to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and the kalarupa, who is on good legs, paces me back to the sandhya.
It’s a miracle mom, that day after day Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari keep me engaged in their service. This evening is no exception. I dress them quickly and they are ready for bed with no clever tricks to keep me from finishing on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home