Wednesday, February 04, 2009



It was whispered that Giridhari’s kirta is so snug that it must be a bicycle tour must be coming
But I can't keep up with Greg or Jacque courageous cowboys and all they're quirks
And I've never understood how a team works
Those wallas are all to pucka
While our gang s so much different
Aren't rules just for school?
It's not only how fast you start the form you keep may fall apart
Isn't it smarter to develop heart?
All I want to do is follow guru
Follow guru wherever he leads
Mahaprabh's leis is purple
Gandharvik's is white
Giridhari's has pink roses
Mahaprabhu's has leaves
Gandharvika's is narcissus
All I want to do is follow Guru
Follow Guru just as he leads
The gecko and I bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and turn left at the main road then right into the southland. Waiting to get back to the main road a cruiser huffs and puffs sand and sunshine possessed words in my helmet why does your ridding buddy dress like a gecko? I heard those words dance around my helmet and come to rest on the top tube and said listen I don’t think you can understand. On we went to the bridge over the first highway and the campa hatti there. The clank of the aluminum bat is on the left as always. The hospital curve takes us over Saint Dagwood’s river and we turn right to make the tennis park. The harbor and the redone road deposit us at the shop. There I know I have to hammer a while to make the sandhya. The gecko has to close his shop. I take the peddler’s ramp to speed things along. At the long and winding I see another team coming down getting in form. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa is waiting for me to fold my palms and as I do the kalarupa pursues me. We nip and tuck all the way to the sandhya. He shakes our hands and says jaya! Jaya!
O deer dough! Have you seen Krsna? The nightdress asks that question. But were all friends with Mahaprabhu so we can’t answer. They’re eager to get into their night pastimes so they have me go fast. They must be up to something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home