Friday, January 30, 2009



Now there are three holidays in row in the autumn when this outfit was offered
Two of them appear an all calendars
Some though keep the third one hid
Now Mahaprabhu’s seamstress in San Jose had one of those
So she figured it was one of the two
But when she brought the outfit to the temple there was a third holiday that she hadn’t even counted upon
And when I asked if this was the “Govardhana puja outfit”
She named the outfit by saying “Shut up kid”
Petal leis along with camellias flow in “the dance” of life
The gecko and I revisit the hanging tree again and bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa on the way to the southland through there and back to the hanging tree. The southland saw us again then the lion’s park. The campa hatti let us make the left to the opal cliff where the sufferers go. Pointing to the hook between the lakes with some cruisers. The natasala is there and so is the shop where I take my leave through Saint Dagwood’s park and then up along the mission. The triangle is avoided by Ms. Gault on the way to the harbor and the redone road. the tennis park is on the right as I hammer to the main road. there is a team there and I infiltrate the ranks up to the long and winding thinking that they would go on but they took the long and winding too. We passed the ratha-bhojana-vrksa but I was the only one to fold my palms. The kalarupa felll in behind me. The team went all way to the asrama where the Kalarupa and I took leave and the team went on.
Deep within the far off jungle Guru-Gauranga Gandharika-Giridhari celebrated the end of the day and began to dance all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home