Monday, January 26, 2009



We've all seen the faces of the children so excited
To come to mangala arati hours before the sun's ignited
Chanting Hare Krsna and dancing before the Deities so happily
And they all want to know what the name of the outfit is
The reason for the name and when it was offered
Sometimes they don't know what day it was
But in this way they'll be saved becoming the Gurudeva's slave
Then one day they asked me why they didn't have an outfit that is yellow and red
When asked about a new outfit I told the seamstress what they had said
She felt saved by words from out of the mouths of babes
Folding our palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa we spin to the main road and take the left. At the lions park today we go to campa hatti. The opal cliffs are there with no one out due to the wind and cool breeze. Between the lakes it's more of the same. The natasala is dark still but the shop is going on. The gecko has to stop off to close down and I take my leave around the reviewing stand. I take a left and avoid the triangle. Ms. Gault helps me around to the harbor and the tennis park. Then the toad road keeping the basketball park on the left. The long and winding takes me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I fold my palms once more and the kalarupa and I pedal together to the sandhya.
The chill is still there and so are the chodders even though they call east Bengal the Radhadesa, this is still baby blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home