Saturday, January 31, 2009



The mirror of my soul casts an image young and bold but I'm not sure at all it's my reflection
With my eyes forced open by the light of Guru, truth and right I board the express train to the land of dedication.
The leis are of petals, camellias, and lilies narcissus too making the celebration of vasant pancami complete
The gecko and I pass the ratha-bhojana-vrksa with ease and bow our heads along the way. On the main road we cross the bridge over the first highway to the campa hatti. The clank of the aluminum bat is next. At the hospital curve we go left. Over the creek and to the tennis park where the go to the right. At the natasala we go left around the corner and past the reviewing stand. Next to the go light I take my leave and the gecko goes to his shop. I take the street to Ms. Gault to avoid the triangle. The harbor sees the boats out on the bay in the sunshine. The cruisers are between the lakes and I take them all at once around to the windmill and beyond. The soccer pitch is on the left as I sprint down wharf road. The long and winding returns me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where the kalarupa pulls me back to the sandhya.
Hiranyakasipu is the nightdress this evening as Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari get ready for their evening pastimes. They begin by lying down in a soft bed with gold threaded sheets. They may only be there for a moment before they get back up to play all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home