Sunday, February 15, 2009



I’ve been happy lately thinking about the agents who have brought the mercy of Mahaprabhu down
And I know for sure that something good has begun
And Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are dressed in the one that looks like the foam on ghee
Appearing for one and all to see.
Oh please come.
Saraswati Thakura appeared today to stop all the cheating religion and establish the supremacy of the one.
Leis of narcissus flowers that give the whole temple that spring flower aroma.
The gecko and I pass the ratha-bhojana-vrksa with bowed heads and on to the main road. The rain is threatening to cut our pedaling short so we quickly go off to the southland. From there it’s on to the bridge over the first highway, The clank of the aluminum bat is the next landmark. The hospital curve comes and we go to the left over the creek and on to the avenue of the tennis park. The redone street calls us to the railroad bridge by Saint Dagwood’s river. The path leads on to Saint Dagwood’s park where we circumambulate and head back to the corner. There we go left again to the reviewing stand. As I go to the triangle the gecko takes the route to his shop. I get back to the long and winding that leads me on to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where I fold my palms. The kalarupa drags me on to the sandhya while the rain is beginning to show itself.
After the party today Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridahari are ready to take their rest. Into their Hiranyakasipu dress and I put them in their beds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home