Wednesday, February 11, 2009



Walking in the village one day I saw the supreme magician
Wonderful things he said, peacock feather upon his head
Told his friends of his playing the night before
And as his friend was looking down the magician painted dolphins on his friend’s chest everyone knew this friend was best
Leis of tulips, roses, leaves and star gazers
Off in to see the navapatra offering respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa rounding the lion’s park up the campa hatti hill and down to the opal cliff where the rain set in we went on between the lakes by that time we were soaked so we had to get back as soon as we could he to the shop and me to the sandhya I go along the long and winding as fast as I can the kalarupa is following me but can’t quite keep up. And minutes before he reaches the asrama I’m blowing the horn
The lotus nails are there while the rain is still falling all around so no visitors come. They get ready without chodders again this evening since the fire is roaring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home