Monday, January 05, 2009



Ever since I was a young boy
In Chicago Illinois I've the luck to take darsan of the thakuras
I've heard of tigers and elephants dancing in the Forest while Mahaprabju was ttveling to Vraja his attendant was scared stiff
Then he watched the peacocks dance their feathers shimering like a fan
Leis of leaves and roses that face each other off
After bowing to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the gecko and I head for the main road singing songs from the southland with words like love the world and a little bit of what you fancy will do you good. A hearty team is coming from the upper house and gives us a thumb upas we cross. The lion's park directs us to the village today since it's all quiet due to the drizzle. The opal cliffs are empty too but we go through wiping our glasses. At the point of the hook we head to the tennis park but take the left by the harbor to let the gecko stop at his shop. Then I hammer through the triangle to the peddler's ramp. I get to the bear and see him holding an umberella and smile. On the big road I take the left and sprint to the go light just before the first highway. The main road empties me ontobthw long and winding one where I fold my palms to the rath-bhojana-vrksa. The kalarupa replaces the gecko as my partner to the sandhya who leaps for joy as we come up
the drive and begin the ceremony with the blowing of the sank
the land where the ganga doesn't flow and all the temples are the pale blue they call East Bengal the Radhadesa and this night dress is baby blue. Their hair is done so well and looks so wonderful only their topknots are a little to forward. But they still are happy to lie down just for a moment and then rise to engage in their pastimes with full happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home