Friday, December 12, 2008



All that glitters is not gold
Everyone is an eternal soul
Lost souls? Yes there have been a few
Gurudeva has a clue
Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari to the rescue
Petals, roses and iris leis
Combine to brighten this full moon day
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa is there for the respecting and the gecko and I remember Gurudeva’s words as we pass. Round the southland to Mahamuni’s post box and then the lion’s park. The village is full of shoppers and cruisers. The sky is threatening to bring forth rain and put the damper on everything so today people are out beat the weather. The opal cliff has joggers and recreational peddlers today. The sufferers are on the ocean in anticipation. We go between the lakes and to the harbor where the boats are coming in to take shelter from the storm. Around the corner and the gecko takes leave for the season. I hammer to the peddler’s ramp looking at the clock I see it’s getting late and the marimba band playing the warning sound. The bear is cheering me on and the wharf road is allowing me to travel faster than usual. The long and winding pulls me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and I bow my head. The kalarupa takes me to the sandhya and I charge in for the ceremony about to begin.
Deep within the far off jungle tonight and Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are dancing late into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home