Saturday, December 20, 2008



After I asked if this was the Govardhana puja outfit I got the hairy eyeball and I thought that I might get some kind of feedback but it was way more than I had counted on I mean I got the preppy smile and told that I should write out an apology and then she twisted my left arm behind my back and so I told her “Miss junior seamstress I don’t think I’ll be able to write a legible apology with you holding my arm behind my back” she said “SHUT UP KID” and the outfit was named.
Leis of roses and berries today along with some small daisy-like flowers as filler still tasteful and fragrant and artistically done. (the toffee nose won’t shouts fragment fragment fragment)
The gecko and I start in a spin to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to offer respect. By the time we got to the main road we began to sprint as a team went by. We tagged along to the bridge over the first highway. There we went straight on while the hooked around the frontage road. The gecko and I went on passed the whalers detailing their beasts. The post office is on the left but it’s not Mahamuni’s so there is no need to stop we cut the corner and float through the triangle. He goes to his shop and I hammer back for the sandhya. The long and winding bears witness to my folded palms and the kalarupa makes sure I make the sandhya on the dot.
The chilly night keeps Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari inside in their deep within the far off jungle outfit. They play and dance ‘till late in the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home