Friday, July 25, 2008



"Flying so high, I don't know if I can tell you
just how far my Gurudeva's mercy has brought this servitor"
Guru Maharaja told that to his devotees assembled in a meeting one day.
Then "Droped me from the highest tree!
He said that Vrndavana is for shallow thinkers! When I got up I saw Mahaprabhu
extending His own domain right here to us all. Then I fell head over heals for He and his divine play"
Neither rain nor snow or an impending surgery can stop today's lei maker from turning out fluffy leis of rose and rhodadendrum that exactly match the day's dress.
Off to the races respecting the ratha-bhojana-vrksa the gecko and i sprint all the way to the triangle but we stop just in front of it and buy something for one of the folks over in the land of Mahaprabhu. Then we circle around and pass the dog wash down to the harbor where the sailboats are out among the sufferers and white caps. A family pedals along the west cliff and we pass them as carefully as possible. Between the lakes a fleet of cruisers that we weave through. The soccer pitch has a womens match going on. The wharf road takes me back to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and i race with the clock to make the sandhya. Just by the slimest of margins i make in and blow the horn just as the deer enter the street roaming.
As the chill begins to set in Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhar slip into their white with green and red flowers known as deep within the far off jungle. They dance all night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home