Friday, July 18, 2008



Rivers of amrta, streams of ananda flowing like Ganges water from the mouth of Gurudeva
Though the premes ached to capture it all they held only one tiny paper cup
Still somehow he allowed it be manifest within their hearts together they exclaimed jaya gurudeva
Now the full moon of Sridhara has begun and the season of the rain and the pain of the departure of so many great goswamis
Leis of roses and rhododendron full and fluffy Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari won’t even feel the weight of these though they accentuate their ananda vigrahas
Ratha-bhojana-vrksa jayate and on to the southland around the California sun sign and the ear, nose and throat doc. The main road is chocker block to the wharf road where I meet the gecko and we storm around the opal cliff. The point of the hook is full of folks on their way to the hook. The windmill is generating a powerful beat as we speed past on the way to the redone road. The dog wash reminds us that ms gault will safely get us around the area of the triangle so without touching the triangle we take the right to the harbor. The tennis park is there and then row of honky-tonks and bars. The wharf road comes again to lead me to the long and winding where I take my leave from the gecko. At the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I fold my palms and speed on for the sandhya. A group of deer is starring into the lenses of my eyes wondering what kind of creature I must be. The sandhya is turning cartwheels on the driveway as I blow the sank to begin the sunset meditation.
This evening deep within the far off jungle is the nightdress. The quickly change their clothes and continue to enjoy like anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home