Monday, July 21, 2008



july 20
I’m looking at the smooth dancing actor with his peacock feather in his crown.
Now that Gurudeva has engaged me in the service of the smooth dancing actor I know my life can be blessed.
I’ve heard about more opulent, fancy ballerinas
But our smooth dancing actor always brings out our best.
Seeing him dance across the altar in his syamasundar form the devotees gasp, “This outfit is like a dream! Look at the mirrors on Gandharvika’s skirt!!”
Light and airy rose and rhododendron with a few tube roses in for fragrance leis that, the maker says, “blend right in with the dress”
The late afternoon but the ratha-bhojana-vrksa calls me out to meet with the gecko and tour past Mahamuni’s post box and the lion’s park. Climbing the snob hill we descend into the village but there doesn’t seem to be anyone there. Along the wharf to the hook of the point with a foursome slowly sight seeing before us but the toffee nose helps us by drawing his green line around them. We dart in and out of them as the beasts allow until we’ve passed them all. As we near Seymour’s museum another team passes us. “How’s it going?” They ask. “Just great” we reply. They go left at the “T” in the road so we go back to Seymour’s. The great blue whale is having its picture taken with some of the visitors as usual. We circle the lot and head back to take darsan of the sufferer thakura. Then we spin around the spinner’s church and bow to Bhakta Blade’s kutir. The mountain men are taking a break from their tricks and just talking about how many they can perform. As we near the gecko’s shop a fixed gear freak goes by. He’s got low number of spoked wheels, small handlebar and no brakes to show how hardcore he is. At the shop the gecko takes leave and once again I sprint from there to the florists. The go light stops me and then I speed to the long and winding road. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa watches me raise my folded palms and I go back to high five the kala rupa.
And in the ninth Guru Maharaja appeared and this dress was offered. This evening with the cool coming in Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari engage in their pastimes of dancing all night even though they kept their light on a little late.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home