Saturday, May 31, 2008



Mahavisnu stays on his back
Ksirodakasyi visnu surfs the ocean of milk.
Murk is so simple minded says he can’t remember what the Deities wore Thursday
Hari nama in well known park on the famous lower east side
Where everyone’s on the go-go and all the prasadam tastes nice
Rose petal leis almost an exact match so beautifully fragrant and looking so fine
Bursting out after the vaikalika service. “Where do you get the energy?” Mahamuni asks “i respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa” I answer. Crossing over the main road into the southland past the sign maker and around the curve for the deliver me. Through “the village” and by the wharf with the toad and gecko our group makes people take a second look. The sufferers on the opal cliff are excited to go out on the waves. As the sufferers so we are so willing to pedal into the wind and around the basketball park. The toad takes leave at his gym. The gecko and I continue to his shop where he also takes leave. I go on alone through the triangle right to the harbor. The windmill has all kinds of balloons out today and festoons but I couldn’t decided what is so special about today. So I put my head down and pedaled with all that I had. The sandhya had been waiting a few minutes when I got in.
Still Guru-Gauranga-Gandharvika-Giridhari are enjoying their soft beds this evening. They get ready for a dance this evening even though it took me so long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home