Saturday, February 16, 2008



On the Ekadasi day Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari sit upon their singasana dressed in a silken outfit with all the colors of the rainbow
The seamstress may beg, plead and argue with me with logic over all the thing I know really have no value as I dress the Deities in outfits she’ll never know the names of.
Leis of narcissus flowers fill the nath mandir with fragrance so sweet and permieating everyone looks twice as the flowers turn their faces to take their bow before the folks turn to go.
Off again and to the tree let praises be it’s time to pedal away with me. King Midas seems to have abducated the once golden building has turned red. The frontage road leads to the trader along to a bear’s house then past to the basketball park and the toad. The redone road delivers me to the theater where a performance is brewing for this evening. The gecko has to restrain himself from joining with our peleton and guiding us through the tretchours triangle. The house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot waves me through to call the boats home. Along the wharf road there is new serface in the pedaling lane that makes it smooth as glass. The main road takes me on to Rodeo van the tree there to bow to. Vaikalikia service is waiting and I happily take my part.
The most blessed event is offering a new outfit on Gurudeva’s birthday and that’s when this one was. Even though they lie down for only a moment Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari enjoy their pastimes with grace

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home