Thursday, February 07, 2008



Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari bring their own abode of paradise and dressed in this yellow and black makes me think of bumblebees. So sing the folks of the seva asrama. Then they sing about ducks and cakravaka birds who play in the waters flowing from Mahaprabhu's pastimes and they pray for those waters to appear on their tongues that have become dessert dry by only speaking of the gramya katha.
The narcissus leis today add their own fragrance to the whole asrama purifying all directions and planting gaura smaranam
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa sent me off to see the morning stars rising today. I took the long way there through the village and the wharf. The opal cliff to the point of the hook and then trailer heaven back to see the sufferers who are back out with the vanishing rain, like us pedalers. The windmill is flying the skull and cross bones today but I don't believe they knew I was long John Silver's great great grandson. Then I saw some people I know, much smarter than I, hiding in the five branches and working for the public radio. The redone road took me to the theater, which has gone dark again. But the gecko is waving as he trues a wheel. I sprint on to get the best spot for viewing the rising stars. Turning back I stop to turn on the lights at the tennis park where one of the locals tosses a Frisbee with their dog. On past the toad and the basketball park to the big road the lights are with me as I write this fragmental sentence. The long and winding takes me past the rath-bhojana-vrksa, but the tree has gone to sleep. The sandhya is waiting as I climb the drive and the mail I've collected falls on the pavement.
This evening as I was helping Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari into their nightdress and then into bed I came out and what to my curious eyes appeared? Well, I saw vraja-kissing durvasa muni under the math logo! What a laugh it could have been had bimala walked in and saw vraja kissing durvasa muni tonight. In the meantime, on beds decorated with divya aromatic flowers Guru-Gauaranga Gandharvika-Giridhari happily took rest though they lie down only for a moment and then got back up to engage in their nocturnal pastimes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I really enjoy your blog. You have such a poetic quality to your prose that makes it very enjoyable to read.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home