Wednesday, February 06, 2008



Made in the land of dhotis and offered on Nrsinghacaturdasi, the beige and orange fusion, but take what I say in another way and it’s plain to see that I’m in a state of confusion. It couldn’t be that the tailor was mistaken. No part needed remakin’. The fusion wasn’t to adjust. To finish this one it was simply a must. The fluffy carnation leis arranged keeping everyone amazed.
There is a tree that comes from the side of the road and stands there to capture all those inattentive. Our leader, our guide has taught to respect that tree is the way to a successful ride. The village calls me to the wharf that spins me along to the east cliff where the warmer and drier day brings out sufferers by the score. Joggers three across with their doublewide strollers force us pedalers beyond the barriers of the lane look out for the cars! Another act lights up the theater this evening and the gecko claps. The cruiser king stands in review as along with a couple of others we pass by his post. This is going to be a three paragraph sentence to satisfy the grammar check that is waiting with bated breath to call it a fragment as I pedal through the triangle right at the dog wash to the harbor where the boats are out on the bay between the lakes to the point and onto the big road. As I get back onto the long and winding just at the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I pass a couple of fellow pedalers. They look to be stronger and faster than I but some how they don’t keep my pace. Perhaps it’s that Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are pulling me back for the madyakalika service. As I come before them the leis maker is there and questions my breathless perspiration. “They pulled me back in a quick, I think they’re ready for lunch”
The lotus nails this evening also a Nrsinghacaturdasi offering. A warmer night invites them to dance under the near new moon and engage in their pastimes with happiness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home