Saturday, February 16, 2008





Look what the Deities are wearing today! An outfit whose name might make you grin
Aruna har posse rides again
From the beginning one of their favorite combinations
till it took a long vacation.
Bhakta Blade took the reigns today
He dressed them came to ask, “Should I openate the curtain?”
Seeing them i told him I'm too much a mother “You're not going out like that!”
“Yeah, you might have to rearrange the hair, I can't keep it right when I put Their leis on”
The fluffy carnations do sometimes make it a mess.
With some help they were dressed to thrill
And for today that was the drill
The Aruna har posse rides again.
Then in the top of the morning the ratha-bhojana-vrksa called me out to help chase the fog and chill out to the sea.
Around the school park a penalty flag flew
Unnecessary use of the horn a seasoned citizen went through. At the octagon coming up next to the window carji moved up and staying level with the window another move but again drawing level. Around the left turn onto the snob hill the seasoned one stayed back enough to make the next turn without such help. The village and the wharf to the cross the toad road then left there to the frontage road along with a few friendly fragments. Back to the big road to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and the madhyakalika service, which was, ruled a fragment by the toffee nosed grammarian. Back again to tell King Midas who laughed and sent me on to see the gecko who waved a wrench to warn against it. Then back around the ramp to the florist. The lot led to the back road and then the main one. The tree shouts for joy to see that the vaikalika will be on time too.
From one angle it's orange but from the opposite side it's green. Neither the day nor the night, inside or out, not with a weapon all the benedictions were in tact. The lotus nails did him in and this was offered on that day tonight they dance all night with this outfit on.
Thursday February 14, 2008
Gandharvika with her carved ivory flowers round her neck is Giridhari's perfect servitor and the pujaris know she's always on time. His finest potency she's so very very fine.
Sure sign of the springtime is that everybody from SP, the Gurus on the altar both the tall and the small have leis of narcissus. Pale green with purple ribbon on Gandharvika's sari, Giridhari's coat and Mahaprabhu's cuffs of course old toffee nose throws her flag on this sentence.
Ratha-bhojana-vrksa calls me out again. Around the southland continuing on the main road past the famous post box and the school park toffee nose is up to her old tricks and flagging this sentence too. The snobby hill rises to descend into the village laughing as I'm passing along the opal cliff. The skull and cross bones flies again over the windmill. Between the lakes where the sufferers are out again cars slow as they cross over. The public radio and the redone road lead me on to where the stars can be viewed and Dhanvantari's power declare. Follow the guiding light I return to where the gecko is too busy to notice my wave. I round the shopper's corner but since the Cruiser King and the gecko aren't there the triangle catches me and doubles me round the harbor and the tennis park before I know it I find myself at the Cruiser King's reviewing stand again. This time I've gotten the talisman of the gecko and the triangle releases me. Taking the new pedaler's ramp over Saint Dagwood's river to the toad road. The toad hands me a water bottle and pats me on the back to say you've got 'em all just don't let up. The long and winding and I bow to the tree that also sends me up to the sandhya, stealthily I sing along.
That Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari have kept me at all is a miracle mom and that's the dress they wear this evening as they slip into the bed decorated with divya aromatic flowers as they happily take their rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home