Wednesday, February 13, 2008



TUESDAY FEBRUARY 12
“There are fifty full roses in Gandharvika’s leis today” the maker announced to me this morning. “I’m going to recount just to make sure… well there are only forty-seven really. But when I saw these golden roses I they reminded me so much of Mahaprabhu I just had to get them” It must have been true for Gandharvika-Giridhari and Guru-Gauranga too set off the color in the flowers along with the yellow, blue and gold dress, ahhh but to call it that blue and gold just wouldn’t due. The leis the thing today for sure the leis is the thing today.
The ratha bhojana vrksa calls again, come pedal by on this spring like day respects are unto thee O tree. The main road and through the parking lots to King Midas court and left there where the trader stands and around to the wharf road opal cliffs and hook the point a fine old fragment make. Between the lakes to the public radio where it joins the redone road the gecko comes out to lead me safely through the triangle and the harbor calls the boats back in for the sun is setting now. Ratha-bhojana-vrksa nods in reply to mine and there it is sandhya and I get back in the nick of time.
“Joe Willy Blade” guarantees tonight we will be finished earlier than the rest. So speaking like a pirate puts on the Marakata Mani Puri dress. In the mean time Gandharivka-Giridhari and Guru-Gauranga too go on enjoying like anything.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See here

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home